S2 Engineering design, manufacture and install single fluid heating systems (SFHS) in a number of standard and bespoke configurations.
Heating systems are used in the manufacture of Bulk Drugs, API & Fine Chemicals and Batch processing. Typical Stanseals system application duties include;
- Individual hot thermal fluid generator – Temperature up to 300°C (572°F)
- Combined clean hot & cold thermal fluid generator – Temperature range -100°C to 300°C (-148°F to 572°F).. (SFHCS model)
Our Single Fluid Heating and Cooling Systems (SFHCS) solutions have a multiple advantages over the conventional multiple utility systems, especially for Batch processes as outlined below.
- Designed to Current Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (cGAMP)
- Full PLC control for operational reliability
- Tamper Proof - Electronics closed in lockable cabinets
- Record and retrieve the isolator operation data.
- Multilevel password protection for Isolator operation, maintenance and control
- Stable, reliable and accurate results
- Clear visibility of system operational performance: Digital display, lights & alarms
- Operation safe
- No changeover between different utilities avoids cross contamination.
- Non corrosive and clean fluids means “ No Corrosion” and “ No Scaling”
- Thermal fluid having wide temperature range can be selected to provide flexibility.
- Single pipeline for Fluid Inlet and Outlet to process area reduces chances of leakages.
- Non water based utilities reduces risk for water reactive processes.
- Accurate temperature control to ±1°C can be achieved.
- Automated continuous temperature control without any interruption for changeover possible.
- Fast heating and cooling profiles can be achieved, reducing batch time.
- Programmable ramp based heating and cooling possible meeting requirement of critical processes like crystallization.
- Smooth temperature changeover avoids thermal shock to equipment as well as products.
- 21 CFR compliant Data logging possible for regulatory compliance.
- Thermal Control Unit Control
- Reactor Control
- Process Equipment performance management
- Batch reaction